I'm a Midwestern girl with a global heart. I was born + raised in Nebraska, now settled in a small town just outside of St. Louis.
Outside of work, I love connecting with people, dancing, traveling, reading, going to the farmer's market, taking walks in nature, + watching Star Wars + Marvel movies. Professionally, I thrive on helping you reach your potential + live your best life, for real.
And of course, I'm totally obsessed with High Performance!
But I wasn't always a high performer . . .
I never hit rock bottom + it was one of the worst things to ever happen to me . . .
We all want to live our best life ever, be our best self, and ultimately make the most out of the ONE life we are given. #LivingMyBestLife — But it’s not as easy as it sounds. It’s simple but not easy.
You see, I was delayed in my dreams. I had big dreams in this life. I wanted to help millions of people. I wanted to write a book. I wanted to make lots of money. I wanted to go on lots of vacations. I listened to so many podcasts, read so many books, watched so many YouTube videos to try to develop the skills to make it happen. Then I started taking action + doing all the things I could. Checking all the things off my to-do list but was completely drained. In some ways, I was seeing results from all the action taking but mostly, I was just spinning my wheels.
For 8 years, I dug deeper into the burnout... I kept thinking a rock bottom would happen, it didn’t, so I kept going.
The list of disappointments + regrets just kept growing as I continued to keep my head down + work . . .
- I was saying no to social outings because there was just too much work to do. So my friendships + relationships with family suffered. I had people worrying about me. That one hurt.
- I had an unhealthy relationship with time because there was never enough of it.
- I could never be fully present in what I was doing because I was always thinking about work so I could never really soak in all the special memories + moments that happen.
- My mind felt like it was playing a game of ping pong when I would make decisions because I was so indecisive, I never knew which was the right decision to make.
- I was sick. A lot. I would get so stressed + So drained that I would get a cold about every 2 months. There was one time where I literally had 4 colds in 3 months.
- I felt like I was on the hamster wheel of life because I was doing #allthethings the experts would tell me to do to build a life + business I loved but none of it was working.
- I was chronically stressed, miserable, busy, and hustling for everything I thought I had to EARN. I spent my life checking boxes.
To be honest, I don’t have a ton of specific examples of me struggling because life was a blur back then. Unfortunately, I don’t remember much.
My life looked good on paper but I was unfulfilled, drained, and worst of all, unhappy.
I was addicted to being busy + the feeling of importance that came with a long to-do list...
I just kept thinking "It’s not in the cards for me." I can’t be one of those people. You know, those ‘happy all the time’ people. The people who are crushing their goals, working hard but still have time for self-care, feel amazing while doing it, all the things. I know, it seems like a myth when we’re in the thick of it, but it’s not . . . I promise.
And because I didn't hit a "rock bottom", I stayed in the burnout space for wayyyyyyy too long + truly believed that I couldn't do anything to fix it...
Finally, I flipped it to a question. "HOW CAN I live my best life, be my best self, and make the most of this ONE life I am given? HOW CAN I do this AND ALSO make these big scary dreams happen?"
The biggest realization...
I didn’t have to do it all to have it all. I didn't need to wait, I could have it all right now.
I decided I was done reacting to the problems, downfalls, and the life I didn’t want. I set out to actively pursue the life I did want, the one I would be absolutely in love with. I intentionally curated every aspect of my life + business so that I felt aligned and fully alive every single day.
I am a High Performer:
- I am clear on my vision of what I want for my life so I can avoid the unfulfillment or comparison trap.
- I have up-leveled my identity to match my best life so that my thoughts work for me + not against me + I have the energy to live life + work towards my dreams instead of feeling tired or drained. Hello to #NoMoreAfternoonSlumps
- I have aligned my every day with what matters most so I am now one of those people who truly LOVES every day.
- I have created simple success systems to ensure I keep moving forward at a sustainable pace to avoid burnout.
This can be you too, boo!
This kind of life does exist. It just takes some guidance, intention + a little work to get there. It’s hard work + can take a little time but it’s work worth doing because it leads you to a life you love.
Remember, we get ONE life.
I can confidently say that I have created a life I absolutely love every single day + I am crushing my goals. And of course, in true achiever fashion, I made this into a teachable + repeatable framework that people can implement themselves to see the exact same transformation: The Aligned Success Method.
It's my method to unlock your next level of success, step into your best self + master alignment without the pesky + sneaky burnout.
Time is so precious. Once it's passed, we cannot get it back. So, darling, I want to help you get out of the hamster wheel of busy + burnout and finally step into your High-Performance self. Life is so much better that way!
18 Beliefs Limiting Your Success
(And 18 beliefs that skyrocket it!)
Grab my free guide on how to turn your most limiting beliefs into empowering ones in no time.